Thursday, September 9, 2010

Kaden's First Day of Kindergarten.... CRY!!!!














Oh, boy! I have been waiting for this for the past 5 1/2 years and now I can't stop it from coming. Kaden couldn't be happier. Me, I miss my boy!
Some people, mainly my sister, think that I am overreacting and being silly about this whole thing and I should be soooo excited to see him leave. I'm sorry, guess I'm not normal.
When he ran into that classroom I could just feel his innocence, childlike, personality melt away leaving room for classmates, teachers and bullies to fill up. I am no longer there to protect, provide and nurture him. I know, I know, Krista it is only 3 hours a day. But still, it's just the beginning.

On a happier note, he is very excited and so I am for him. He is so smart and fun that I am sure he will be just fine. He is going to the new elementary school that was just built in Eagle Mountain and I couldn't be happier about that. The other school I have heard soo many negative things that I don't think I could have let him go. His teacher is awesome, he knows a lot of kids in his class so I am happy.























3 comments:

Geneve said...

What a big boy! Does he have Mrs. Weber? You will looove her!! She's awesome.

Krista Neil said...

He will do so good! I can't believe how big your kids are...my goodness I don't like being in different wards, hope to see you around, hehe :)

Katie said...

He is so stinkin' adorable! Forrest and I sure love your kids. If you ever need a babysitter, let us know! :)