Saturday, September 11, 2010

Emma and Sarah's Royal Princess Party!




Ok, my life is complete. Now I know why I love having a little girl. This was so cute. Emma and her cousin Sarah, who are the same age, went together. It was really nice of Mary to get Sarah all ready and looking cute. She is almost done with her pregnancy, about a week and a half I think left, and she hasn't been feeling too great.


Grammy came and we walked around with them while they made there own wands, played princess games, listened to story time and got a picture with Cinderella, and danced with Belle. This was actually a fundraiser for our Stake "Hearts for the Holiday's" Every year our stake gives families that are having a hard time an opportunity to still have a good Christmas. The price to get in was a bag of diapers or wipes per princess. So cute huh? I just couldn't resist.

video

2 comments:

Katie Christine said...

These are such cute pictures! I love those two little tinies!

Deedles said...

Oh how fun! I was going to go but then Mayli had her seizure early Friday morning so we couldn't go. Looks like it was a blast! Can't wait to hang out...we sure miss you guys! Love ya!