Kaden is such a great brother. Emma really wanted to have a tea party with Kaden and he went along with it and had a good time. I love watching the difference between boys and girls, it's so special to witness it through your children. Heavenly Father knew what he was doing and I love that he did. Both genders have such amazing qualities about them that is unique and makes them special. I am so thankful that I have a boy and a girl in my life.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Posted by Nielson Family at 10:25 PM
Friday, May 15, 2009
Ok, so I finally got up to updating my blog. I asked Kaden (4 years old) some questions and these are his answers.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you
2. What makes mom happy?
cleaning the loft and making my bed by myself
3. What makes mom sad?
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
when you make funny faces
5. What was your mom like as a child?
she played with her friends
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
be sad and call for me
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
turning on the TV
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
making my own house
13. What does your mom do for her job?
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
mac and cheese
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
when you clean my room for me
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Max in Dragon Tails
17. What do you and your mom do together?
eat juice pops
18. How are you and your mom the same?
we were born the same
19. How are you and your mom different?
I’m a boy and you’re a girl
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
cause you say I love you
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
he does nice things to you
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Posted by Nielson Family at 12:02 PM